2018 Ontario Coaches Conference Power Points & Resources
We will be updating with more presentations and resources our speakers have agreed to share as they become available so keep checking back.
Friday Sessions & Speakers:
- Dr. Gordon Bloom, McGill University – Creating a Culture of Excellence
- Clive Brewer, Toronto Blue Jays – Athlete Movement Skills (Book is available online)
Saturday Sessions & Speakers:
- Matt Young, Personal Sport Record – Measuring What Matters: 360 Athlete Development
- Glen Mulcahy, Paradigm Sports – Coaching the Z’s: A New Generation of Athletes
- Mike Shaw, HeadStartPro – Boosting Athlete Focus: Creating a Performance Mindset
Sunday Sessions & Speakers:
- Matt Young & Martin Reader – All Work and No Play: The Death of the Multi Sport Athlete (The Cost of Winning documentary film)
- Douglas Duncan, Chantal Daigle, Deepa Ganatra, Heather Clark – Better Movers Make Better Athletes
- Learn more about the Physical Literacy, Movement Preparation training and workshops at www.physicalliteracy.ca/move-prep.
- Vicki Keith, Paralympic Coach – Building Quality Programs to Keep Kids in Sport
- Natascha Wesch, Mental Performance Consultant – That Little Voice
Don’t see something you are looking for? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.