2019 Ontario Coaches Conference Power Points & Resources
We will be updating with more presentations and resources our speakers have agreed to share as they become available so keep checking back.
Friday Sessions & Speakers:
- Dr. Jay Johnson & Dr. Marge Holman – Transforming the Culture of Sport Hazing
Saturday Sessions & Speakers:
- Dr. Natalie Durand-Bush – The Mental Health Huddle: Balance Between Performance & Well-Being.
- Dr. Joe Baker – The Mystery of Talent & Athlete Selection: Pitfalls, Probabilities & Perfection
- Dr. Amy Bender – You Snooze, You Win: Keeping Athletes on Top of their Games with the Science of Sleep.
Sunday Sessions & Speakers:
- Nathan Horne – Can We Play a Game: Designing Games for Learning
Don’t see something you’re looking for? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.