As part of National Coaches Week in Ontario, the Coaches Association of Ontario is offering Coaches from across the province the opportunity to attend a Make Ethical Decisions workshop at a SUPER discounted rate
ONLY $10! Ontario Residents Only. Non-Transferable
Date: Tuesday, September 26th, 2017
Time: 6:00-10:00pm – Coaches that login when the course content has started will not be allowed to participate and will be ejected from the course.
Description: By successfully completing the Make Ethical Decisions workshop you will be fully equipped to handle virtually any ethical situation with confidence and surety.
Upon completing the MED module you’ll be able to:
- analyze a challenging situation and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications;
- apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to properly respond to each situation in a way that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics.
Format: This workshop will be completed online. It is a LIVE, Learning Facilitator led, group based courses offered through CONTACT NORTH, our distance education partner. To attend this workshop you will need to have a microphone/speakers or a headset with speakers and a microphone for your computer as well as uninterrupted access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed). Tablets and cellphones will NOT work. If you live in Northern Ontario and do not have a computer with internet access you can take this training by going to one of the 94 Contact North Access Centres. All materials will be mailed in advance of the workshop date.
- When notice of cancellation is provided five (5) business days prior to the start date of the workshop a refund less a $3.00 administration fee will be provided.
- When notice of cancellation is provided less than five (5) business days, a 50% refund less a $3.00 administration fee will be provided.
- When notification to the CAO is not provided prior to the start date of the workshop no refund will be provided.
- And all extenuating circumstances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- September 26, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm