Course Location: Web access from your own computer.
Date: Tuesday August 15th, 2017.
Time: 6pm-10.00pm Coaches that login when the course content has started will not be allowed to participate and will be ejected from the course.
This is a live, Facilitator led, interactive group based course offered ONLINE. THIS IS NOT A WEBINAR YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- Create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- Compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- Assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- Interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- Establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
You must have your own computer with a headset containing a built-in microphone.
Tablets and cellphones will NOT work.
For any further question you can email us at email@example.com or call 416-426-7086
**These courses are open to all Ontario Residents aged 16 years and older. If you are currently residing in another Province or Territory please contact your local NCCP Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives (PTCRs) to get approval before registering. For a contact list of PTCRS please click here.**
Registration Closes on August 10th – LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT POSSIBLE.
- August 15, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm