Course Location: Web access from your own computer.
Date: Wednesday September 4 and September 5, 2019
Time: 6pm-10pm both nights Coaches that login when the course content has started will not be allowed to participate and will be ejected from the course.
This is a live, Facilitator led, interactive group based course offered ONLINE. THIS IS NOT A WEBINAR YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS
The Managing Conflict module will allow you to:
- Identify common sources of conflict in sport;
- Determine which individuals or groups are most likely to find themselves in situations involving conflict;
- Learn important skills that will help you prevent and solve conflict resulting from misinformation, miscommunication or misunderstanding;
- Develop skills that will empower you to listen and speak effectively in conflict situations while maintaining positive relationships with athletes, parents, officials and other coaches
You must have your own computer with a headset containing a built-in microphone.
Tablets and cellphones will NOT work.
For any further question you can email us at email@example.com or call 416-426-7086
**These courses are open to all Ontario Residents aged 16 years and older. If you are currently residing in another Province or Territory please contact your local NCCP Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives (PTCRs) to get approval before registering. For a contact list of PTCRS please click here.**
**Please note this course may be cancelled if registration minimums are not reached. Please click here for full Refund Policy.
Registration Closes on August 28 @ noon – LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT POSSIBLE.
- September 4, 2019 - September 5, 2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm