Location: Scotiabank Pond
Date & Time: Saturday June 1, 2019 from 1pm-5pm
Take your coaching to the next level! An incredible addition to our NCCP workshop lineup, the 4-hour Empower + module is an intense and thought provoking 4-hour workshop that will teach you how to enhance the well-being of the athletes in your care and be a positive role model in the world of sport.
In an interactive and dynamic learning environment, our expert facilitators will guide you through how to enhance athlete welfare by:
- recognizing the potential for, and presence of maltreatment in sport; and
- learning when and how to intervene when you observe or suspect maltreatment.
You will bring your coaching to new heights by:
- implementing the NCCP’s renowned six-step decision-making model;
- mastering the art of the difficult conversation; and
- creating a list of key positive athlete development strategies you can implement in your coaching right away.
This NCCP workshop will set you up for success in coaching and in life!
Venue: Scotiabank Pond
- June 1, 2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm