Course Length: 4 hrs
Design a Basic Sport Program will teach you to:
- Create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- Compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- Assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- Interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods;
- Establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.