Ever wonder who coaches the coaches? The National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) experienced and wise Coach Developers do!
The annual Coach Developer Professional Development (CDPD) training weekend brings together Coach Developers from a multitude of different sports, contexts and parts of Ontario for a weekend of training, growth and development.
Need your CORE Training? Looking to learn and grow your Coach Developer craft?
Register now for the 11th annual CDPD weekend and get your CORE Training and Professional Development in an exciting and relaxing time at the beautiful Kingbridge Conference Centre in King City October 20-22, 2017.
Single Day and Full Weekend packages are available, including a mix and match of both CORE and Professional Development! Also included is the infamous CAO Friday and Saturday social, including a special 150 sports trivia night!
CORE Training Options Include:
- CORE Training for Coach Evaluators (CE) – Friday 1:30pm – 7:00pm
- CORE Learning Facilitator (LF) Training – Saturday 9:00am – 4:45pm
- CORE Master Coach Developer (MCD) Training – Sunday 9:00am – 6:15pm
Enjoy exclusive Coach Developer access to Professional Development sessions including select NCCP modules throughout the weekend as follows:
- Empower+ – Friday 2:30pm – 7:00pm
- Manage a Sport Program – Friday 2:30pm – 7:00pm
- Managing Conflict – Sunday 9:00am – 1:15pm
- Revised Fundamental Movement Skills – Sunday 9:00am – 1:15pm
Not sure which stream is for you? Never fear the CAO is here! Connect with us at email@example.com for any questions or for more information.