- Identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- Offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- Choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- Develop functional evaluations for an athlete's return to play;
- Implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post injury.
- September 15, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Meadowvale Mississauga Date & Time: Sunday September 15, 2019 from 9am – 5:00pm Cost: $125.00- Receive 60% of your course fee back CLICK HERE to apply for a Coach Bursary To Register: Contact Rod Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 807-633-2727 Completing Prevention and Recovery of Injury will allow you to: Identify common injuries in your sport (more…)